NEW: Saponificio Varesino – Tundra Artica

New from Saponificio Varesino – Tundra Artica Shaving Soap and After Shave Balm

With extracts of Icelandic lichen and cranberry; each of these extracts is soothing, purifying and calming on your skin, reducing irritation and combating redness. Making either of them great for even those with sensitive skin.

The scent of this fantastic triple milled shaving soap and soothing after shave balm really set it apart from its rivals; cedarwood and tangerines and we think a hint of patchouli. A real pleasure on the senses.

Don't forget that as a Shaving Room member you get 10% off of any order at Executive Shaving by simply using the promotional code TSR12

Last edited:
I hate to correct you JohnnyO....but going on this definition of 'tonsure' -Tonsure is the practice of cutting or shaving some or all of the hair on the scalp, as a sign of religious devotion or humility- I think we'll just have to call it a shaven head. In which case, probably. :)

Vinny ( not Joe or Eduardo ) does not have a religious fervour for his smart turnout which is augmented by his aerodynamically shaven head ? Well, I must have been thinking of his almost notorious humility then !

JohnnyO. o/

Back
Top Bottom