Need suggestions - sexy suggestions!

PompeyBill said:
Hi all,

As I mentioned in SOTD a couple of days back, I'm making my own aftershaves and colognes for my use, to see what I can produce. Have done my first couple of colognes today, and SWMBO thinks they're very nice. I'm now going to let them sit for a bit of time to let them settle and blend.

My post though is to ask for recommendations for particular scents. Mrs PompeyBill says that she'd like me to do a cologne and aftershave which is 'sexy and sensual'. Of course, I am eager to prove up to the task :D The trouble is, she can't say she knows any particular scents which she could pinpoint so I am asking you all if there are any scents/fragrances/EOs which you would put in that bracket and which would go well together.

Of course, I will have a look myself, but thought it would be good to get some expert opinion.

All the best!

Would you care share your recipes, I would love to try some. :mrgreen:

A thread with this title and PC has only posted twice :shock: :shock: :shock:

Would be nice to have a subtle hint of leather and talc in the mix.

Thanks for the pointers and comments everyone, much appreciated. Martin has very kindly sent me his booklet, which is extremely handy and helpful.

Quite happy to share recipes once I have them 100%. I tried my first shaving soap earlier with a test lather and pass and, shock and horror, it wasn't too bad at all, just needs a bit of refinement but I'm very happy with it as a first attempt. :eek:

nash said:
Pig Cat said:
Arrowhead said:
There was a pretty hefty clue in the url, Nash. :cool:

Hope I didn't get him in to trouble. Yes, the clue was there but an absent-minded click could prove troublesome! :oops: :lol:

Luckily didn't get in trouble, one of our lasses at work was actually curious about it :oops: , might ask her to make me some :cool:
and yes the clue was there but it was indeed the absent-minded click that put me on the spot

Do you think she'll really make you some? Perhaps she'll have an absent-minded click of her own, as it were :? ;) :D

RB73 said:
A thread with this title and PC has only posted twice :shock: :shock: :shock:

This is always a good way of telling if I'm having internet connection issues. :roll:

Pig Cat said:
I expect you've already checked this one out:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.vulva-original.com/de/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.vulva-original.com/de/</a><!-- m -->

:shock: :eek: :shock: :eek:
:shock: :eek: :shock: :eek:
Indeed!
I can't believe I clicked that. But more importantly, :!: :!: :!: :!:

Who buys that stuff? And the landing page! NSFW for sure. So glad I am at home. :oops:

If you could come up with something that smells of cigarettes and whiskey and wild, wild wimmen that would do it - no, hold on, that was me last week.

Regards,
Neil

Back
Top Bottom