need some blade info or help

looking for top 3 blades for a newbie(not me) im trying to sort a starter kit for a lad who does bits for me at my workshop when im out or busy. ive got him a gillette hd and some p160soap and a couple of nannys to try but im unsure on blades as i mostly straight shave. dont wanna spend millions on samplers yet
jus gotta locate a brush now

colin

Garbe said:
I think you should give him a sample of de blades you have. no need to get specific blades.

Nice idea but i only straight shave and the only blades in the house are gillette super thins that im going to give him.but id like to get some others to go with them i can get personas from morrisons and wilkis from stresscos.

fatboy1971 said:
looking for top 3 blades for a newbie(not me) im trying to sort a starter kit for a lad who does bits for me at my workshop when im out or busy.
colin

Hi Colin,

Get some Crystal (Israeli Personna) blades for him to start off with.Those are a mild and forgiving blade, but still an effective one. Keep with that type for a few weeks without switching brands, and then have him try some Gillette SharpEdge blades. Those are a favored blade fo lots of members (myself included). You might also get him a pack of Feathers, with instructions not to use em for a few months.

That should do the trick,

Martin

Back
Top Bottom