Need help with shaving? [Red marks after]

You know he could have taken all the advice,and gone in search of something to help himself out, and intends to return to TSR later!

John said:
Shipwrecked said:
Yes I also I think he will be back.

I hope so,it would be nice to see him progress :angel:

I am just finished tutoring my own Son on DE shaving and is doing very well.
It is nice to be able to pass on advice through our own experiences and learning curves; I have been ship handling for the past Thirty Years and still learning.
Jim

Shipwrecked said:
John said:
Shipwrecked said:

It is nice to be able to pass on advice through our own experiences and learning curves; I have been ship handling for the past Thirty Years and still learning.
Jim

But you know what icebergs look like? From afar?

Bechet45 said:
Shipwrecked said:
John said:
Shipwrecked said:

Jim

I reckon he does, but only through binoculars,on a calm sea,at night, but has forgotten to give them to the blokes in the crows nest " ICE BURG DEAD A HEAD" ding, ding, "TURN YOU BARSTARD,TURN,TURN. Just who's idea was it to make titanic,a tripple screw,with a turbine at the middle
And whilst we're at it we don't want all those life boats cluttering up the lines of the ship get rid of em, I could make a film about that.....:idea:

John said:
Bechet45 said:
Shipwrecked said:
John said:
Shipwrecked said:

Jim

I reckon he does, but only through binoculars,on a calm sea,at night, but has forgotten to give them to the blokes in the crows nest " ICE BURG DEAD A HEAD" ding, ding, "TURN YOU BARSTARD,TURN,TURN. Just who's idea was it to make titanic,a tripple screw,with a turbine at the middle
And whilst we're at it we don't want all those life boats cluttering up the lines of the ship get rid of em, I could make a film about that.....:idea:

Just don't get Celine Dion to sing the bloody theme.:icon_razz::icon_rolleyes:

chrisbell said:
John said:
Bechet45 said:
Shipwrecked said:
John said:

Jim

No fear of that, I was going to ask zz top for that, but the budget of £12.48p wouldn't stretch that far ( it's the bitches that follow them around, that's the problem,high maintance girls) I told them, use my Gibson,but to no avail, I'll just have to get Aerosmith in,joe perry a nice chap.

John said:
chrisbell said:
John said:
Bechet45 said:
Shipwrecked said:
Jim

No fear of that, I was going to ask zz top for that, but the budget of £12.48p wouldn't stretch that far ( it's the bitches that follow them around, that's the problem,high maintance girls) I told them, use my Gibson,but to no avail, I'll just have to get Aerosmith in,joe perry a nice chap.

Well they Don't Want To Miss A Thing.:icon_razz:

chrisbell said:
John said:
chrisbell said:
John said:
Bechet45 said:

Well they Don't Want To Miss A Thing.:icon_razz:
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Back
Top Bottom