Nanny's Soapy

Took possession of this a month or so ago. Bloody lovely stuff, lightly fragranced with that fantastic Nanny's quality. Stands beside my Nanny's Lavender and Nanny's Vetyver as in the top five of all my shaving creams and soaps.

Well worth a try if you fancy something new.

Just tried this for the first time in the past couple weeks. Well pleased with results and would go back for more but many scents out of stock.

One thing that I don't like is the 100g jars. The mouth is too small and I fear I'll damage my brush as I work my way down. It's annoying to have to purchase another container, especially as I'd like to try a range of scents. :-/

I'm looking forward to trying the goat's milk and olive oil varieties, in particular the Ice and a Slice.

I decanted my Nanny's soft soap from the jar into an empty TOBS cream container... works a treat and plenty of swishy room for your brush. The downside is that I don't empty TOBS cream containers very often.

daz said:
or the next time you order form her buy some of the stainless steel containers she sells ;-)

http://www.nannyssillysoap.com/ps/product.php?id_product=162

They're too big and another £3 / ea. If I wanted to buy 5 of her soaps it still sucks to have to spend an extra £15.

The 80g tins for her soap w/ olive oil look perfect. You could stack them easily and they wouldn't take too much room.

sorry for the crap suggestion

Go to Matalan and buy either a suribachi or a similair bowl. Scrape out some of the nannys into the bowl and then lather up in the bowl/suribachi.
Or try asda etc for little plastic containers, usually just a few quid for a set to put your nannys in, or scrape some out and rub onto your face for a face lather

cheers

Back
Top Bottom