Nanny's Silly Soap

Just a shout to publicise Sue's (Soapalchemist) new website:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.nannyssillysoap.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nannyssillysoap.co.uk/</a><!-- m -->

It turns out I'm the first to buy from it. Got me some Castille soap to use for baby's bathtime. She is very generously including a free gift to mark the occasion, but in future she will offer discounts to members. No shaving soap available at the moment but she says it's on the way.

:D

antdad said:
Shape up man...your offspring will feel isolated and alone without azma or an allergy of some description.

Ha ha, I have asthma and a few allergies - I think there's a strong chance he'll have it too. Anyway, as soon as he hits two I'll be pouring in Matey like there's no tomorrow!

My thick Sicilian Godfather (true) kept going to the doctors with a skin complaint on his body, after many months of visits and treatments from the doctor they still couldn't find out what was wrong with him. He liked to use the talc next to the bath, turns out it was Vim. :shock:

antdad said:
My thick Sicilian Godfather (true) kept going to the doctors with a skin complaint on his body, after many months of visits and treatments from the doctor they still couldn't find out what was wrong with him. He liked to use the talc next to the bath, turns out it was Vim. :shock:

:lol:

Reminds me of the time my brother-in-law was staying at my mother-in-law's. He was suffering from piles at the time and couldn't understand why they were getting worse. Turns out the wet-wipes he'd been using in the toilet were in fact Cif antibacterial toilet wipes. :eek:

What a surprise to find myself and my fledgling website being discussed here, in a section where I seldom venture. Pigcat, if only you had eczema we could do a proper test with you using only your free sample for a month or two, and reporting back. Anyway, hope baby is enjoying the Castille.
I hope to list 'Sandalwoody' this week on the site, and will probably bring this to your attention in the Buy, sell thread. Or should that be the vendor's section. To clarify, when Pigcat says there is a 15% discount for members, that is members of my website. The page was there, so I thought I should use it. So I suppose to put it on here as an advertisement so to speak I need to offer more of a discount, as by joining the site you would qualify for a discount anyway. So I think that will have to be a total of 16%, or I'll be getting too close to selling at a loss.....although still better than giving it away. :D
There are a couple of gift ideas on there if you're caught short, all wrapped and ready to go......or if you happen to know anyone who is into natural soap. Always feel free to email me and let me know of any special requests, e.g. posting to the recipient's address with personalised message etc. special delivery in a crisis etc.

Can I add that as a newb the amount of information is hard to take in but one thing that has stood out is the great service you will receive dealing with Nanny's Silly Soap 3 days after ordering soap from them arrived and was informed of the ordering details promptly sure beats some of the sites I have dealt with so far one to Bookmark with ought a doubt.
By the way the Lime soap smells out of this world, shame I have already shaved today :hungrig

Back
Top Bottom