Nanny's Sandalwood sample.

Ok, so I finally got to try "da tits" (a.k.a.) Nanny's Sandalwood soft shaving soap.

First impression, a lot less fragrant than the other nanny soaps I have, but a discreet, lovely smell.
When lathering the smell gets more important, gives a nice "warm" smell.
Lathers just as well as all other Nanny's Soaps, i.e. excellent! (I seem not to get on with hard soaps for some reason.. they annoy me!)

Now the ultimate question, would I buy it? well that's the thing, I really like it, no question.
I love sandalwood in general, but would I pay premium price, say 20-40% more for the sandalwood version?

Unfortunately, probably not, Nanny's other soaps are as good, and so I'd get another scent. (I just got 3 different ones the other day)

No offence Sharon, it's lovely :D ,and at equal price I'd get it, at a premium.. not so sure. :roll:

MHO, YMMV ETC...

FB.

That's useful to know FB; obviously as well as being interested to know whether people like the smell, it's useful to have an indication as to whether they would be willing to pay quite a bit extra for it. Still I have 9 tins of it made, so once I work out costings and labels, I'll put it on the website, and see how it goes. And it is coming up to Christmas, the 'Season of Big Spending'. :D

Back
Top Bottom