Naked wines

Hi everybody(in the UK)

I got this £40 voucher for nakedwines.com when buying perfumes at Fragarancedirect. As I live in Sweden, I have no use for it. If you want it, PM me and I'll send the details.

/Elman

al_kaholik said:
Have used Naked wine in the past. Couldn't reccomend it enough! Presumably for £40 off a £100 box? Still good value

It says "Get £40 off any case of wine priced at £59.99 or more"

/Elman

I've used a similar offer before. I made the mistake of 'subscribing' to them though. They call it being an Angel. You pay a monthly fee but get big discounts off wine. It's brilliant if you drink enough to make this worthwhile, but we don't, so we'd have ended up with way too much wine! I'd say if you drink at least 2-3 bottle a week then it's worth considering. But even so the initial offer is good.

Pig Cat said:
I've used a similar offer before. I made the mistake of 'subscribing' to them though. They call it being an Angel. You pay a monthly fee but get big discounts off wine. It's brilliant if you drink enough to make this worthwhile, but we don't, so we'd have ended up with way too much wine! I'd say if you drink at least 2-3 bottle a week then it's worth considering. But even so the initial offer is good.

I'm sure it isn't a problem for Tony :angel:

Mikael said:
Pig Cat said:

Should I change 'week' to 'day'?

Pig Cat said:
Mikael said:
Pig Cat said:
I've used a similar offer before. I made the mistake of 'subscribing' to them though. They call it being an Angel. You pay a monthly fee but get big discounts off wine. It's brilliant if you drink enough to make this worthwhile, but we don't, so we'd have ended up with way too much wine! I'd say if you drink at least 2-3 bottle a day then it's worth considering. But even so the initial offer is good.

Should I change 'week' to 'day'?

Not a problem...

Back
Top Bottom