Mud packs

Have any of you chaps used one of these after a shave?

Dead Sea Mud Face Masque

I've often seen them in store and finally decided to give it a go. You don't want the kids to see you with it on, obviously, as it makes you look like Revenge of the Swamp Thing, and it's a bit messy to use, but it does leave the skin feeling conditioned.

Twist To Open said:
Have any of you chaps used one of these after a shave?

Dead Sea Mud Face Masque

I've often seen them in store and finally decided to give it a go. You don't want the kids to see you with it on, obviously, as it makes you look like Revenge of the Swamp Thing, and it's a bit messy to use, but it does leave the skin feeling conditioned.

I have the same one waiting for application, leaves my skin feeling nice.they come in a whole world of interesting flavours and and types

I usually apply one after a bath with candles and glitter bombs, after I've painted my nails and permed my hair. Always have a spare mud pack in my handbag.

Our Lass bought me one a couple of years ago, I tried it and made appropriate “Thank you, it's quite nice isn't it" noises. It was one that warmed up after you applied it and in reality it was just all a bit too weird for me.
I think the whole mask thing put me off as well.

Back
Top Bottom