Mongoose-has the Fall-Out Started ?

mpf9ret

Supporter
Supporter
Have read with interest the experiences of those who have acquired the Mongoose.
Seems by all accounts to be a great razor,which with one blade can deliver a lot of Shaves.

Many have said this is "The One", so I thought there might be a few bargains about,
as Folks offloaded their redundant Razors . Just noted that one gent, is in the process of doing that.

Hopefully, this trend might continue, and there may be a few bargains about for Non-Mongoosers!

yep thats me
only need a mongoose now
plus the open comb base plate and the smaller injector one when its released
so plenty to spend my cash on lol

I sold my Cobra in advance of my 'Goose arriving. As BigDunc says I am keen to get the Open Comb base plate and then I will be looking at moving some of my other razors on. But when to do it.....

Bechet45 said:
Never sell into a buyers' market if you can help it!

Exactly...If there is one thing I remember from my Economics degree it is the Law of Demand and Supply. But then there is the Theory of the Giffen Good which violates the Law of Demand....

yes your right dick
it is a darwin

i am very luck and found both in the wild at a cost of approx £50
sold 1 to a collector in the usa and kept 1 for myself

yes your right dick
it is a darwin

i am very luck and found both in the wild at a cost of approx £50
sold 1 to a collector in the usa and kept 1 for myself

jds said:
I sold my Cobra in advance of my 'Goose arriving. As BigDunc says I am keen to get the Open Comb base plate and then I will be looking at moving some of my other razors on. But when to do it.....

I remember seeing some great statistics over here in the US that prices on eBay hits an all time high around the time when tax refunds are issued. I won't get to it this year but that's when I will be placing a heap of razors on eBay next year :D

Back
Top Bottom