merkur of jagger

justn as i was gonna place an order for a Jagger 89 doubt has set back in,taking the form of either a Merkur 34c or a Weishi 9306 E.

i would like to place an order asap for a decent razor, but the more i look the more other razors are suggested. so i aint gonna look no more and will order the suggested 1 from the above 3.

Ta.

I have a jagger 89 and a Muhle 89, the Jagger is heavier than the muhle and I get nicks when I use the Jagger, not a scratch off the Muhle 89 (Barleycorn handle) ! The Muhle is a great razor, mild and smooth.

The lined chrome handle (DE89L) is fine as long as you rinse lather off your hand and the razor handle. When wet it isn't slippery at all. That being said, if you're worried, get the Muhle R89 from Connaught Shaving - same head, different handle.

The plastic handles are fine, unless your shaving hand is absolutely covered in soap. Haven't we been here yesterday by the way?

The 34 is also very good, shorter handle, grippier, weighty, but poorer finish. I'm slightly more in love with the Jagger these days.

Weishi's aren't much good IMO, bit lightweight and don't feel particularly well made.

yup, we been here before and i was gonna order a jagger when the other 2 where suggested to me............which then set my head off again.

so, i am ordering a jagger, in white.

Back
Top Bottom