Meet some Japanese friends?

I would like to intoduce you to a few of my custom knives, who will soon have another Japanese mate sometime next week, but he's a little different to the kind of mates they usually hang around with, he's a Razor he goes by the name of Feather AS D1, i'm not to sure they will like the way he looks by i'm sure they will get use to him, I'm looking forward to meeting him myself, hope you like the knives.

Jamie.

005.jpg

Moki004.jpg

Spyderco0023.jpg

cozzyb said:
Can I ask, do you own these for a purpose or just for looks? as I think it looks nice but just wondered why? Nice blades anyway :)

No I dont use the ones I have from my small collection of custom knives, including Japanese American and Swiss makers,,I look upon them as a thing of beauty, and I also love the craftmanship, but some are very good investments as well, I am a carpenter by trade, and I do carry a knife for opening flat pack furniture, laminate flooring, everything you buy today comes packed or wrapped some way or another, a knife is the oldest and most useful tool you will ever own. Thanks for the interest.

Cheers Jamie.

Back
Top Bottom