maxwell june twin blade razor, anyone heard of it?

D

Deleted member 12673

hey people so I just stumbled across this razor on instagram and it's called the maxwell june twin blade razor, has anyone heard of it?

Looks really interesting, basically it takes de blades which snap in half within like this mechanism thing and turns the de blade into a twin see razor

Here's this YouTuber trying it out,

Kinda reminds me of the leaf shave but more of a cartridge style razor imo

What are your lots thoughts on it? Really interesting concept and I like the sound of it so far tbh

For anyone interested I reached out to them and sent them a DM

They replied saying it's for sale and its $99 if you're in the USA,
I just sent a message asking them how much including delivery to the UK, waiting for a reply

For anyone interested I reached out to them and sent them a DM

They replied saying it's for sale and its $99 if you're in the USA,
I just sent a message asking them how much including delivery to the UK, waiting for a reply
You must also take into account Customs & RM ransom fee. Why not if you are interested in that Type of Razor go for the established Leaf SE which seems to have quite a following in UK, rather than looking at a product which has not really a proven track record and has not yet met its crowdfunding target.

You must also take into account Customs & RM ransom fee. Why not if you are interested in that Type of Razor go for the established Leaf SE which seems to have quite a following in UK, rather than looking at a product which has not really a proven track record and has not yet met its crowdfunding target.
Yea that would be additional cost too

Already got the leaf and twig razors too, which I really like too

Back
Top Bottom