Manchester United

OK, I cannot let the occasion go without comment.

What an amazing three goals.

My first love remains Pompey, but since childhood and before Munich Man U has been my second team. Say what you will, but their style of play and sheer will to win inspired in the modern era by Fergie is what makes them so special and a joy to follow.

Well done, Champions.

:)

I'm glad they did it in style as I'm hoping they'll take the foot off the gas and not beat Chelski's points record.

Gotta hold onto something, they will be certainly be formidable next season with the kids having gained another year's successful experience and questioning RvP's resilience seems silly in hindsight.

Yes, well done Man U and Fergie amazing what the fella has achieved.

Won't agree that they were amazing goals though as they did get more than the benefit of the doubt considering they were offside! :dodgy:

It wouldnt have made any difference anyway United would have won the game in my opinion.

Van Persies goal (although 'a hint' of offside) was an exceptional finish not as good as Lowtons against Stoke though. :icon_wink:

Bayern were superb last night, fancied them to win the leg but not by that margin.

Brought up a red (Manchester), will always be a red. Tip-top effort in the League this year, and unlucky against Real in the European Cup. I hope Fergie brings the midfield up to scratch in the summer, that's where we struggle against the best teams. A shame I can't bring myself to be as enthusiastic about United, or football in general in this country (esp. Premier League), as I once was since it's become the plaything of international carpetbaggers. Yet another thing the Germans do far more sensibly than us.

Oh yeah, what a result for Bayern!

shavecraft said:
Oh yeah, what a result for Bayern!

I'm absolutely gutted that Bayern Munich won tonight! I don't have any allegiance to Barça but my team is no longer the only team in Europe to have beaten F.C. Barcelona in both legs of a two legged European tie. Some German upstarts have now joined our exclusive club. :icon_razz: They just need to catch up, we've done it twice!:D

Scott.

Back
Top Bottom