Local Pottery Bowls

Mine actually arrived on Saturday morning mate but not had chance to get on here so thanks for sorting this for everyone. It did however take me longer to unwrap than the delivery took lol. Anyway what a cracking bowl !! Used it yesterday morning and wow what a lather I made. Got the bowl warm in a bowl of water and it retained its heat really well and my proraso menthol whipped up a cracking lather in next to no time. Its almost like the bowl was made perfectly for my own hand and is so light to hold. The ridges and the slightly unsmooth finish makes lather too easy if you ask me ?

Northam Saint said:
The tape is a. Trade mark ! LOL !

I'm pleased everyone is liking their bowls, great when a plan comes together.

I'd certaunly be up for round 2 if you have the energy to arrange another group buy?

Nice looking bowls and some great lathering guys

Whosthedaddy said:
Northam Saint said:
The tape is a. Trade mark ! LOL !

I'm pleased everyone is liking their bowls, great when a plan comes together.

I'd certaunly be up for round 2 if you have the energy to arrange another group buy?

Nice looking bowls and some great lathering guys

I do have the previous mentioned other prototype. Personally, I don't think it's as nice. Small marks shown In the pictures are under the glaze, quite possibly paint from where the writing was applied. There is also a slight misting to the glaze inside. The bare minimum I could accept would be £12.00 posted. At that I'm losing out on PayPal fees, and it would be posted 2nd recorded.

Been away from home since Friday so unsure if mine has arrived or not, going by the pics they look great and everyone is very pleased :icon_cool:

Mine's arrived safely today. Lots of tape, but at least it was obvious where to open. Some packages that I receive are totally confusing and still don't open after I've run a blade around every edge. Maybe I'm just dim!

The bowl is fantastic, I'll be giving it a test lather tonight.

Many thanks again to Sean for arranging this for us all. It's very much appreciated.

Got home and it was there, well even my ham fisted postie wasn't going to break it with that packaging ;-) fantastic bowl
All i have to do now is learn to bowl lather!

Got mine Saturday and used it for the first time this morning. Loving it, looks great. Thank you Northam Saint.

I believe mine is at the post office but I'm home on Friday so will get it them. I'm sure I will be happy by the looks of things.

Back
Top Bottom