Livestrong...cough.

joe mcclaine said:
I think they should do away with drug test, let them take whatever they want. Lets see just how much faster, stronger, higher they really can get.

Yep, tailor the dope for the event. Steroids, HGH, and whatever else is fine for sports like bodybuilding or other ones that you gotta spend time developing yourself. Sure, load em up and move em out, let's see how crazy it gets with no rules to deal with. Bunch of Amazing Hulks running around.

For marathons and the like, best drug would be some kinda speed. Get as wired as you can handle and go nuts on the track or street or whatever. Run or bike for 18 hours straight, with a little 'top off' around hour #10. No need or desire for anything to eat,,,,,none at all. A surprisingly gregarious group....never shutting up. Some amazing times for sure.

I saw some pretty damning testimony from sources that are pretty much in a position to know. Looks really really bad and hard to defend against.

lloydedwards said:
Wow Joe!
Reg Harris last raced about 50 years ago.

And?

My Dad's Dad was born in 1921 and died in 1971.

Thanks for confirming what I already thought about you.

Pillock.

I thought about it for about 30 seconds, although slightly amusing to speculate on the outcome an unfettered, unregulated free for all will just lead to one thing... dead cyclists as the risk reward is so great.

Back
Top Bottom