ladies fragrances suggestions

looking to buy my girlfriend something nice for xmas. last year i got her jo malones orange blossom and she loves that. id like to get her something her a bit unexpected and off the beaten path, has anyone got any suggestions of something special that is hard to dislike?

My experience, luckily limited, is that most women feel that fragrances are a very personal thing and want to choose their own.
I find that a gift certificate to a nice store with a good selection is best.

Kill two birds with one stone, buy two from Penhaligon's York outlet get up to 40 per cent off, I purchased the Ladies Penhaligon's Eau de parfum Ellenisia, and got myself the Castile.
http://www.penhaligons.com/shop/fragrance/ellenisia/ellenisia-eau-de-parfum-100ml-497008.html

Very tricky one without trying them first.

Over the last few years I've bought our Doris Penhaligons Artemisia and Ellenisia without smelling first. Luckily she loved both and whenever she wears Artemisia, her friends, family and colleagues want to know what it is.

I always makes sure she never runs out of Chanel Coco too - that's our 'going out at night' scent.

I like some Guerlains such as L'Heure Bleue and Mitsouko but my wife wasn't keen when she tested them.

Can't help you old lad.... The first, and last time I bought perfume for my wife she hated the stuff, and told me not to buy her anymore.....Damned expensive it was too, it sat unused for ages, then eventually got thrown away......I can't remember what it was called now......but I loved the smell of it.....

My other half loves Dior, can't remember the one but it has a silver bow on the front, I think it might be Cherie. She has a few bottles (I always run out of ideas ok) & some of this body lotion stuff too. Very nice if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom