Jo Malone

I called in on my local Jo Malone in Cardiff today, i must say i was seriously impressed with their scents, also by the lovely and extremly helpful young lady, i now have two definitely marked out for future buys, i also called in on John Lewis and gave the Floris section a bit of a going over with the samples, love the scent of Elite must be one of my favourites.

Jamie.

Jo Malone stuff is nice but very fleeting.

I agree with Elite being a good one. Best in the entire Floris line-up to my nose.

Mrs PC discovered Jo Malone in York last year. We're back there next month so no doubt there'll be another sharp dive for our bank balance! It does make her smell lovely though so shouldn't really complain. :icon_razz:

Pig Cat said:
Mrs PC discovered Jo Malone in York last year. We're back there next month so no doubt there'll be another sharp dive for our bank balance! It does make her smell lovely though so shouldn't really complain. :icon_razz:

So that's why you weren't buying anything the other week - the kitchen is a cover story for the missus to splash the cash in NY!:icon_razz:

chrisbell said:
Pig Cat said:

So that's why you weren't buying anything the other week - the kitchen is a cover story for the missus to splash the cash in NY!:icon_razz:

Wish it was NY! Just Y(ork) I'm afraid but still very nice. I might need to take a loan out as she's planned a shopping day with friends who live nearby. :icon_sad:

Pig Cat said:
chrisbell said:
Pig Cat said:

Wish it was NY! Just Y(ork) I'm afraid but still very nice. I might need to take a loan out as she's planned a shopping day with friends who live nearby. :icon_sad:

I need to go to Specsavers.:icon_cry2:

Back
Top Bottom