Invisible Edge

Has anyone had any response from The Invisible Edge recently? It's been a week since I emailed Steve about a scales enquiry and I've had no response, which is unusual for him. He has holiday dates up and this isn't one of his listed holiday periods.

I had some problems with my server and may have lost some stuff - i can only apologise and ask you and anyone else to re-send the email - really sorry but it drove me nuts for a while! :icon_mad:

Spartacus said:
I had some problems with my server and may have lost some stuff - i can only apologise and ask you and anyone else to re-send the email - really sorry but it drove me nuts for a while! :icon_mad:

Well, I found out at the start of this week that I've escaped redundancy yet again, so I threw caution to the wind & just went ahead and ordered two sets of scales from you. If they don't fit my 6/8s, then I've plenty of 5/8s that will fit into them.

You emailed me yesterday to say they'll be posted tomorrow. :)

Cheers Steve!

lagaffe said:
Spartacus said:

Well, I found out at the start of this week that I've escaped redundancy yet again, so I threw caution to the wind & just went ahead and ordered two sets of scales from you. If they don't fit my 6/8s, then I've plenty of 5/8s that will fit into them.

Cheers Steve!

Well if you are Grant they certainly will! Have you seen the 6/8 and new 7/8 scales we now have on the TI website? (http://www.thiers-issard.co.uk

Spartacus said:
lagaffe said:
Spartacus said:

Cheers Steve!

Well if you are Grant they certainly will! Have you seen the 6/8 and new 7/8 scales we now have on the TI website? (http://www.thiers-issard.co.uk

That's me! No, hadn't seen those but I have now - they look fabulous!

Scales arrived around 8.30am yesterday - had to sign for them with a half-lathered face and wearing nothing but a towel around my waist as I was in the middle of shaving when the postie rang!

They look great. Hopefully using one set to clothe a Joseph Rodgers & Sons blade this week (my first ever restore which has been awaiting the right scales for almost two months).

Back
Top Bottom