Highlander brushes

Three beautiful new Highlander brushes arrived today. Whatever unique request I come up with, Gile always delivers!

The tall brush is mahogany with brass inserts and a blue Highlander resin pour with silver flakes and an Oumo ST-1 knot. The E1 shape is bog oak with a Boti Foregoer knot and the last brush is a Purple Heart chubby woth Boti Pink knot. I love these!

1000022566.jpg1000022567.jpg

Three beautiful new Highlander brushes arrived today. Whatever unique request I come up with, Gile always delivers!

The tall brush is mahogany with brass inserts and a blue Highlander resin pour with silver flakes and an Oumo ST-1 knot. The E1 shape is bog oak with a Boti Foregoer knot and the last brush is a Purple Heart chubby woth Boti Pink knot. I love these!

View attachment 119455View attachment 119456
Correction: it's the Boti N3C knot, not Pink.

View attachment 119455View attachment 119456
That tulip is a stunner, I do love handles with metal inserts, that is great work. I don't know about the ST-1, but the EX version is excellent.

Back
Top Bottom