Help!!

Hi as some of you may know i purchased a #66 aristocrat not so long ago viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5809 anyway i decided due to lack of use/fear of droping it i would get rid so i had a trade set up with Michael (over5feet).

Any way before i packed the razor up i thought i would give it a quick polish too make it look as shiney as when i received it but to my horror the doors have gone sort of milky any idea how i remove this!!

Any help would be great kev

kev... said:
Hi as some of you may know i purchased a #66 aristocrat not so long ago viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5809 anyway i decided due to lack of use/fear of droping it i would get rid so i had a trade set up with Michael (over5feet).

Any way before i packed the razor up i thought i would give it a quick polish too make it look as shiney as when i received it but to my horror the doors have gone sort of milky any idea how i remove this!!

Any help would be great kev

Pics? Quite good at this so more detail please :D also, what did you use to polish with?

Max

Max there that fine i cannot get a proper pic but it doesnt look like scratches more like milky blotches the polish was silvo!

Attachments

• 163861_1493380946758_1601085197_31033806_6191561_n.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 66
kev... said:
Max there that fine i cannot get a proper pic but it doesnt look like scratches more like milky blotches the polish was silvo!
Ok have you tried cleaning the head with a bit of diluted vinegar on a cloth, microfibre preferably, otherwise I suggest you contact Merwtje, he might know more about this.
(this being Rhodium plated)

I'd be a bit hesitant to use other products on unknown finishes.

Max

Cheers max i just didnt think as i use silvo on all my razors never had any probs up untill now!

Just didnt want to attack it anymore just incase i made it worse!!! :shock:

kev... said:
Cheers max i just didnt think as i use silvo on all my razors never had any probs up untill now!

Just didnt want to attack it anymore just incase i made it worse!!! :shock:

You are quit the perfectionist Kev!..Virgo by chance?

B

Back
Top Bottom