Hello

Hair Shirt said:
Blades arrived from Connaught this morning, I now have nothing on order, I feel ill... :?

What should I buy next? Any suggestions, what could you not shave without?

HS

Hight street stuff... see WIKI

Palmolive products available most places
Some BOOT's products.
Witch hazel & Original formula Erasmic stick in a dusty old chemists.
Alum block in a Asian Supermarket.

You could stop spending right now. Try various lathering methods with your present cream and soap. Try the different blades. Vary your number and direction of passes and length of razor stroke. Thus will your technique and sense of satisfaction improve. Does your golf really improve if you keep changing your clubs? Plenty of time for more products when you are clear about what you want.

Thus speaks a newbie who this lot encouraged and who now has 4 brushes, 6 razors, at least 15 creams and soaps, scuttles, enough bowls to satisfy the beggars of London.....................................

The craving must be satisfied.

Welcome Hairshirt.
Fido, you are the lone voice of reason.
Be strong Hairshirt, and when you can't stand it any more minimise the financial impact by going for a Palmolive stick.

Fido said:
Thus speaks a newbie who this lot encouraged and who now has 4 brushes, 6 razors, at least 15 creams and soaps, scuttles, enough bowls to satisfy the beggars of London.....................................

The craving must be satisfied.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello and welcome. Another vote here for the absurdly cheap and effective Palmolive stick, despite the fact that I've been using it exclusively for a fortnight and am a bit fed up with the smell.

Back
Top Bottom