Harry

Some Pompey fans still haven't forgiven him.

image001.jpg

When he leaves Spurs they're in serious trouble...

West Ham - money problems
Portsmouth - keep going bust
Southampton
Bournemouth

Have i missed any clubs that he's helped go bust or have serious problems with cash?

antdad said:
Come on Peter he won you a FA cup, it was Gaydamak that really screwed the club.

It was the overspending that won them the cup. They wouldn't of won it if they didn't have the players they had at the time. A succession of people have screwed the club and the F.A. and their fit and proper test of prospective owners has not helped.

Fido said:
I enjoyed Harry's spell at Pompey and unlike the diehards had no problem with his comings and goings. The outcome of the trial will be interesting to follow.

I've followed bits of the trial. Personally I don't think he's going to get off the hook. I can't understand why he would lie to the press, a no comment would be far more sensible. Money coming from the owner than overseas account, which Harry doesn't tell his accountant about doesn't look good.

The sentence if found guilty will be interesting, it's usually a prison sentence for this type of offence. If he is found guilty how will this affect his chance of being England Manager too ? I have a feeling he would make a good England Manager, about time we had an English Manager.

You can gather from my name on here which side of the M27 I came from and support. I have sympathy for the decent supporters as I have an understanding what they are going through. But that said we were lucky, it's a whole lot harder in your teams case Peter, the depts are higher and there's less money out there. Good luck, I do mean that too, we as you do too have a far amount of idiots who like to gloat and poke fun. The banter in the ground is fun, I've been to a few derbies, but the banter should stay and end in the ground.

Please also tell me your not the bell supplier to Mr PFC ?

Seems unlikely that it will be a not guilty verdict. But time will tell. Either way Harry will not get the England job. Too much baggage.

I buy bells and have no plans for another NFB.

uote='Northam Saint' pid='166653' dateline='1328357295']
Fido said:
I enjoyed Harry's spell at Pompey and unlike the diehards had no problem with his comings and goings. The outcome of the trial will be interesting to follow.

I've followed bits of the trial. Personally I don't think he's going to get off the hook. I can't understand why he would lie to the press, a no comment would be far more sensible. Money coming from the owner than overseas account, which Harry doesn't tell his accountant about doesn't look good.

The sentence if found guilty will be interesting, it's usually a prison sentence for this type of offence. If he is found guilty how will this affect his chance of being England Manager too ? I have a feeling he would make a good England Manager, about time we had an English Manager.

You can gather from my name on here which side of the M27 I came from and support. I have sympathy for the decent supporters as I have an understanding what they are going through. But that said we were lucky, it's a whole lot harder in your teams case Peter, the depts are higher and there's less money out there. Good luck, I do mean that too, we as you do too have a far amount of idiots who like to gloat and poke fun. The banter in the ground is fun, I've been to a few derbies, but the banter should stay and end in the ground.

Please also tell me your not the bell supplier to Mr PFC ?
[/quote]

Foregone conclusion.

If someone gave me £200k and I wanted to keep it from the Tax man, I'd make sure I had a solid story which was well backed up.

Back
Top Bottom