Harry Kane

Being a spurs fan he has been our saviour this season, England you are welcome ;) and Levy well when you cash in on him (prob in 3 months) dont buy another handful of duds, Baldini that includes you if your still lingering around. Rant done.

MPH said:
Imagine how happy his agent is!!!!

Actually I was thinking more of his parents. Anyone of us has probably imagined our sons or daughters achieving heights that we never did - but to see it happening like a comic strip is just beyond belief.

Apart from his goals for Tottenham, he has scored the fastest, first touch International goal that will probably never be surpassed.

His name smacks of pure 50s too. There should be more Harrys, Stanleys, and Charles in the squad - maybe a Cyril too.
And if I were manager, there would be one extra rule - Everybody wears black football boots - everybody.

Ratty

He's done well and deserves his chance! This is coming from a Gooner as well made me sick when he sunk us in the derby. England haven't had a consistent target man type striker since Alan Shearer, Michael Owen, etc. Someone who, if you know you create a chance in the box, he will score. Rooney is more of a deep lying player, one who sets up attacks and is more involved in the play. Kane can be the focal point of attack, he can score all sorts of goals, left foot, right foot, headers, tap-ins, shots from outside the box.

Start him on Tuesday vs Italy!

Back
Top Bottom