Greetings All

Welcome to TSR.

I've started to use a straight razor fairly soon after starting with a DE. I managed 2 passes today and touched up with a DE and I'm very happy with the result. Holding the straight razor for reaching all areas seems like it's going to take a while to learn. It seems you need to be double jointed just now!

Celtic67 said:
Welcome to TSR.

I've started to use a straight razor fairly soon after starting with a DE. I managed 2 passes today and touched up with a DE and I'm very happy with the result. Holding the straight razor for reaching all areas seems like it's going to take a while to learn. It seems you need to be double jointed just now!

This is to be my next quest, I know the theory of it and have had quite a few at my local turkish barbers, it should be relatively straight foward for me...I have a tight beard so only have neck and cheeks to do, but we'll see.

OldBadger said:
Celtic67 said:
Welcome to TSR.

This is to be my next quest, I know the theory of it and have had quite a few at my local turkish barbers, it should be relatively straight foward for me...I have a tight beard so only have neck and cheeks to do, but we'll see.

Thank you all for the welcome :icon_smile:

Back
Top Bottom