Galactico.

:lol: If you dont give the ball away you dont allow them to play..Just watched the highlights again and got to say of the players i can remember and have seen play Messi has got to be the greatest ever..

I have no allegiance either way but Madrid were poor in possession and without, of course Barca were fab but lets just see if this form means anything in April.

I would say Barcelona will win the league and champions league this year,and quite easily as well..but i could be wrong. :D

antdad said:
I have no allegiance either way but Madrid were poor in possession and without, of course Barca were fab but lets just see if this form means anything in April.

Equally as impressive as Barcelona's ability to retain possession of the ball, was their willingness to pressure Real all over the pitch to win it back. They never gave them a second to settle. You can't go making predictions on the back of one performance, but it was one of the best displays of football I've seen.

antdad said:
You're right about it:this is how it ends and not how it begins.I have seen so many teams performing great in October and playing rubbish by May,so we will see.
Now I think that the european champions league final would be between Man U/Chelsea vs Barcelona but that could change by the end of February.

Let's not forget what the interpreter did with Inter last season, Chelsea and Man Utd are on the decline so I'd be surprised if they reached the CL final.

antdad said:
Let's not forget what the interpreter did with Inter last season, Chelsea and Man Utd are on the decline so I'd be surprised if they reached the CL final.
It was his second year in Inter and the players responded very well.I dont know how R. Madrid players are gonna respond on the pitch from now on but after receiving 5 goals Ill be surprise if they beat Valencia next sunday,even when Valencia its not a great team anymore.

Back
Top Bottom