free sky sports through BT

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
LeJog 2022 Finisher
if you are a broadband customer

http://www.bt.com/sport/3-ways-to-watch-bt-sport.html

Lose the beard said:
Thanks for that, I will have to sign up for this when I get home :)

I'm with BT too. I just gave it a quick read and you need to renew your contract for a further 12 months. Which to me isn't a problem, but just a word of advice. Watch what they want to charge you. BT I find are annoying on pricing as no one, once they have been with them for a while seems to pay the same price. Often renewal discounts also runout after 12 months. I noticed this once and ow ring them every year to negotiate my next contract. This year it was cheaper with Vision thrown in along with plug in the wall adapters for wired connections in other rooms.

I nearly signed up with bt over the weekend with the sky sports deal being added but after a bit of price checking i opted for plusnet instead as it's about £7 a month cheaper...

No doubt too we will be getting something on Infinity as we are one of the first places in North Devon to be getting it. They have been digging up and replacing roadside boxes in our area recently. I get a decent enough 6mg which is a lot better than most get.

Igave I trying the BT Sports app, it was saying I needed to be a customer and asking for BT ID and password. Even though they were entered 100 % correctly it still wouldn't work. I haven't checked the BT TV yet, but I expect it will require a re tune.

I think that I can see a situation where BT try to wear you down so much that you either.....
1) Purchase Sky Sports or
2) Purchase BT Vision.

Attempted to order the online player......only to get a mesage stating that that 'they' will send an email in 5 days telling me how to access it. Doesn't sound good bearing in mind how helpful they have been with telephone enquiries so far. They don't appear to like the phrase 'I am not happy with the way you have dealt with my telephone enquiry, can I speak to your supervisor'.

Northam Saint said:
I have BT and YouView from them. I have retuned the box and it appears on channel 57. At the time of retuning there was no program's on air.

Could be watching the Bundesliga Preview at 1930 hrs. Now that would have taken me back to 1980.....when, as a 22 year old squaddie in Paderborn, Germany. Watching the Bundesliga on ZDF with German (obviously) commentary. Fantastich

Back
Top Bottom