Formula 1 2012

I would like to see schumy get another championship, he is a very good driver. I think he will find it hard though, there is a lot of talent on the grid at the moment. The McLarens look good at the moment as they have both quali and race pace. Red Bull seem to have good race pace but can't perform in quali this year, and Mercedes have good quali pace but seem to lack race pace.

It is so close this year, in Q1, Petrov was 2 seconds a lap slower than Hamilton, and still ended up 19th. Last year that was a 5 second gap.

Ken T M said:
I don't have Sky - what's the best outlet online for live coverage??

As far as I'm aware they've managed to close most outlets - there may be some illegal streams on the internet but

a. They're illegal

and

b. They're apparently often very poor quality.

chrisbell said:
Ken T M said:

As far as I'm aware they've managed to close most outlets - there may be some illegal streams on the internet but

a. They're illegal

and

Whilst bored in the rain delay (there's only so much of RAIUNO's obsession with their on screen graphics package you can cope with early on a Sunday), I looked and very quickly found 4 decent quality streams with English commentary and one purporting to be HD (it certainly was a better picture than SD RAIUNO were pumping out). No special tools, no dodgy downloads required - just a 3 term entry into a major search engine... all 4 were on the first page.

hunnymonster said:
chrisbell said:
Ken T M said:

a. They're illegal

and

Whilst bored in the rain delay (there's only so much of RAIUNO's obsession with their on screen graphics package you can cope with early on a Sunday), I looked and very quickly found 4 decent quality streams with English commentary and one purporting to be HD (it certainly was a better picture than SD RAIUNO were pumping out). No special tools, no dodgy downloads required - just a 3 term entry into a major search engine... all 4 were on the first page.

Well, bear in mind I wasn't actually trying to find them, just passing-on info. I had read on AUTOSPORT.com's forums, but I'd still be wary of watching potentially illegal live streams.

chrisbell said:
Ken T M said:

a. They're illegal

and

Oo-er... I meant radio coverage or a live textfeed a la BBC (which is terrible). Wasn't expecting a moralistic outcry.

Ken T M said:
chrisbell said:
Ken T M said:

a. They're illegal

and

Oo-er... I meant radio coverage or a live textfeed a la BBC (which is terrible). Wasn't expecting a moralistic outcry.

No moralising from me - just be aware that legality doesn't seem to be cut-and-dried. Caveat emptor and all that. As far as I'm aware, everything's live on BBC Radio (normally 5 Live Sports Extra).

Yes but it got them the pole.it seemed they could get it open alittle earlier than other teams.shame it wasn't a 1,2 victory though. So please button beat Hamilton and Webber beat vettel

Back
Top Bottom