Food smiley

As the subject of food comes up here quite regularly, would it be possible to add a smiley of a little round-headed individual licking his lips or something similar? This is very important. If you can't help with this I will seriously consider going back to B&B, so there!! :twisted:

Pig Cat said:
As the subject of food comes up here quite regularly, would it be possible to add a smiley of a little round-headed individual licking his lips or something similar? This is very important. If you can't help with this I will seriously consider going back to B&B, so there!! :twisted:

from Member profile page: Pig Cat on B&B said:
* Find all posts by Pig Cat
* Find all threads started by Pig Cat

General Information

* Last Activity: 09-16-2009 01:55 PM

I put it to the jury that in fact he's already there!

Here you go pig cat! :lol:

fat-man.gif

Aha, but when was my last post on the main board? 8th July, that's when!! For someone that used to visit daily, I think it's not bad to have visited over a week ago. Oh dear, am I protesting too much?? :oops:

Pete said:
Here you go pig cat! :lol:

fat-man.gif

Oh dear, my work computer is blocking this. I'll take a look when I get home!

(I'm giving up my part-time day job next month, so will soon be able to browse TSR without wasting council tax payers money!)

I got bored of the main board in July, but carried on posting in CONUK until that fateful day. I do go back occasionally, as you have seen, but most of the chat just seems irrelevant since the birth of TSR. Also B&B seems to have grown too big, with all sorts of strange non-shaving-related areas. I think we have a good balance, as we all like to go off topic and get to know each other's other interests, but there are limits. I suppose that it is inevitable with so many members there. One thing I find particularly boring is the endless 'newbie' questions asking the same thing. Perhaps there is a finite life for any internet forum. I wonder if this phenomenon has been investigated?

Anyway, ramble over. WHERE'S THAT FOOD SMILEY!!!! :twisted:

Boab said:
find me one you want PC and ill add it

Found one!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.allemoticons.com/Food/hungry.shtml">http://www.allemoticons.com/Food/hungry.shtml</a><!-- m -->

Attachments

• hungry.gif
    359 bytes · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom