Food Processor

Any advice on must haves & must avoids will be appreciated. We are foodies & it is going to get some miles put on it & i do not mind dropping a few more sheckles for quality.

Cheers.

fozz77 said:
Any advice on must haves & must avoids will be appreciated. We are foodies & it is going to get some miles put on it & i do not mind dropping a few more sheckles for quality.

Cheers.

One word of advice - don't try to use it to prepare hot towels for a shave :icon_lol:

If you are a baker and require a dedicated mixer - Kitchen Aid & Kenwood

If it's for veg processing - less is more, but it really depends what you are going to use it for.

On a domestic level more cash tends to buy more gadgets whereas with commercial kit it tends to buy you more throughput. kg/hr.

http://www.nisbets.co.uk/products/ProductSubCategory.asp?TopGroupCode=C8&ParentGroupCode=S133

I would say that, if in doubt when making a choice over size, go for the larger model. We have a Magimix that is excellent, but I bought it when we were a bit strapped and wish I'd paid more and got a larger version.

Gingerpose said:
fozz77 said:

Cheers.

One word of advice - don't try to use it to prepare hot towels for a shave :icon_lol:

Agreed. Mine won't do that but it will whip up a tremendous lather if you mix one part egg white to two parts shaving cream.

Back
Top Bottom