Floris sale - often?

As above, do Floris have a sale often? It seems by searches they have had one in the summer and one now - one off 50% or every 6 months or so as I would like to buy but want a sample or two first on sandal, 89 and 127

Hodda said:
As above, do Floris have a sale often? It seems by searches they have had one in the summer and one now - one off 50% or every 6 months or so as I would like to buy but want a sample or two first on sandal, 89 and 127

I have recently ordered the 89 in EDT and aftershave from the sale. If you would like I could decant some into an empty sample bottle and send it to you. The only empty sample bottle I have at the moment is an old Trumpers one and they're a bit stingy! The aftershave hasn't arrived yet but that would be the easiest to decant as it's a splash and the EDT is a spray, also I haven't sniffed the AS yet, I bought it off the back of the EDT, so I don't know if there is any subtle differences between the two.
PM me if you would like a wee sample.

Cheers,

Scott.

Sm304 said:
Hodda said:

I have recently ordered the 89 in EDT and aftershave from the sale. If you would like I could decant some into an empty sample bottle and send it to you. The only empty sample bottle I have at the moment is an old Trumpers one and they're a bit stingy! The aftershave hasn't arrived yet but that would be the easiest to decant as it's a splash and the EDT is a spray, also I haven't sniffed the AS yet, I bought it off the back of the EDT, so I don't know if there is any subtle differences between the two.

Cheers,

Scott.

That would be great if you would, very kind offer - dont worry about a small sample just want to get a smell of it thats all and none around these parts - do have a sample the Floris JF or Cirfero if you want in return? Apart from that haven't really got any new stuff as just starting out but will offer to others in return and goodwill etc.

Can I drop you my address via pm then.

Hodda said:
Sm304 said:
Hodda said:

Cheers,

Scott.

That would be great if you would, very kind offer - dont worry about a small sample just want to get a smell of it thats all and none around these parts - do have a sample the Floris JF or Cirfero if you want in return? Apart from that haven't really got any new stuff as just starting out but will offer to others in return and goodwill etc.

Can I drop you my address via pm then.

No probs send me your address and I'll get it decanted and posted off.

Scott.

Back
Top Bottom