'Floral' Scents for Fathers Day

My pop prefers floral scents so to expand his horizons I thought I'd get him samples from ManMachines sample site on Fathers day.

So far I've picked out
Lilac Vegetal
TOBS 74
Tres Flores

Anyone have any suggestions? He's in his mid eighties so nothing too sprightly.

I have recently bought GFT Ajaccio Violets, it nice and floral and it compliments Myrsol Fórmula C very well, it has a Parma Violet sweet smell about them.
I did notice it wasn't on man machine though but I have two empty Penhaligon's sample bottles and one Floris one which are on the larger size, I can fill them up and send them up to you if you want them?

Scott.

Sm304 said:
I have recently bought GFT Ajaccio Violets, it nice and floral and it compliments Myrsol Fórmula C very well, it has a Parma Violet sweet smell about them.
I did notice it wasn't on man machine though but I have two empty Penhaligon's sample bottles and one Floris one which are on the larger size, I can fill them up and send them up to you if you want them?

Scott.

Scott you are a gentleman, PM me and we'll swap addresses.

Your Dad would probably like Geoffrey Beenes Grey Flannel, Violet scented with sandalwood base, a classic, available from the likes of Cheapsmells for silly money !

Neilo said:
Your Dad would probably like Geoffrey Beenes Grey Flannel, Violet scented with sandalwood base, a classic, available from the likes of Cheapsmells for silly money !

I will bear that one in mind Neilo, I quite like the sound of it myself. I've only one Floralish scent Cella Classico, the fact I like it was quite a surprise to me.
See you can teach an old dog new tricks...

Cheers Scott samples received - the violet is, well very violet isn't it and the Juniper smells like Gin (obviously). Not sure either of them would be my thing but we'll see what Pater thinks.
Thanks again.

Potter and Moore (Creighton's) do Tuberose and Orchid. That's VERY floral. It's not a feminine smell but it's not musty masculine either. Very nice.

My suggestion is on www.beautyatcreightons.co.uk
It's only £6 for a decent amount of EDT and a strong smell. They have a lot of other brands they make such as T&H, St James Founders Reserve and RSC (inter alia) plus a lot of lady ones.

Spend over £15 for free delivery; use discount code MAR30 for 30% (still works)

Back
Top Bottom