First time.

I've just had my 1st ever shave using a straight razor and I'm happy to report that I managed not to cut myself. I used a Taylor's of Bond St. badger hair brush along with their Sandalwood cream and my Kings Crown razor. I am extremely impressed with the finish I managed to get, it did take me a while to shave but I can honestly say I've never had such a good shave, I wish I'd taken this step a long time ago. I just want to say a big thank you to Str8razor2014 as this is who my girlfriend purchased my razor from and has apparently been a great help.

Jonben said:
I've just had my 1st ever shave using a straight razor and I'm happy to report that I managed not to cut myself. I used a Taylor's of Bond St. badger hair brush along with their Sandalwood cream and my Kings Crown razor. I am extremely impressed with the finish I managed to get, it did take me a while to shave but I can honestly say I've never had such a good shave, I wish I'd taken this step a long time ago. I just want to say a big thank you to Str8razor2014 as this is who my girlfriend purchased my razor from and has apparently been a great help.

If I may give you a bit of friendly advice.... Marry her!

Ha ha, I don't think she'd approve of a proposal due to her choice of razor although she is well worth marrying.

Back
Top Bottom