first shave with Jagger DE87

Hey Fella's, after much pondering and mind changing i plumped for a Jagger DE 87, ordered it from Nkd man. Fantastic service, ordered yesterday and delivered this morning.

The 87 is the same as the 89 just with a white handle. What a differance this Razor has made over the Boots own brand i had been previously using.

Everything stayed the same brush, soap, and blade. But the Razor shaved much much better, smoother and not a nick and no spotting or harshness on the neck area, a place i had been recently struggling with. I even had a 2 passer it was that kind on my skin compared to the Boots, i am very happy with this Razor and now feel that i can make some forward movement with my technique etc. Something i didnt feel possible with the Boots.

Mick.

A - W said:
Great news Mick. Sounds like you've found a good stepping stone into the world of DE razors! ;)

tis good news indeed, if i couldnt buy another razor ever again i would not be disappointed with the 87 and the bluediamonds. a much better shave than any cartridge i have owned.

just need a stand as i dont want to damage blades etc.

Your first decent razor will make loads of difference to your shave. Enjoy it, and spend the time working on your technique.

Not sure as to the necessity of a stand though, I just lay my razors on a shelf, the blade is well clear of any risk of damage. I also don't like putting a brush on a stand, but that's a seperate argument on here.

Lose the beard said:
Your first decent razor will make loads of difference to your shave. Enjoy it, and spend the time working on your technique.

Not sure as to the necessity of a stand though, I just lay my razors on a shelf, the blade is well clear of any risk of damage. I also don't like putting a brush on a stand, but that's a seperate argument on here.

I agree with all of the above. The Jagger range are good and you've got yourself a real gem. Well played!

Back
Top Bottom