First SE Shave

Having yesterday been given an pristine Ever Ready 1912 in the original box still with the instruction leaflet by Dave a very kind member of TSR, I couldn't wait to have a shave with it this morning. Was just a little nervous of how it would shave, if I would end up with a bloodbath! What can I say... An epiphany! Will I ever want to go back to DE shaving??? So it's welcome to the world of SE shaving for me, having just dipped my toe in the water so to speak. To quote a character from Wind in the Willows....."It's the only thing, poop poop"
Once again, a big thank you to Dave.

So glad u enjoyed it Dave. I stumbled upon SE razors and have never looked back. I think u have been bitten by the bug officially. It does take a bit of getting used to and the sound the blade makes is amazing.

Gingerpose said:
I've also gone almost entirely SE since acquiring an Ever Ready 1912. I sometimes wonder why DE shaving became more popular than SE, was it clever marketing or something else?

Hey what's doin,

I gotta say that reading what you typed made me smile. If I wouldda said what you did, the huge amount of sarcasm might cause me to explode. Hah, I'm sure clever marketing must be the reason why the DE razor took over. That's pretty funny.

Another SE Cultist.......

Martin

Occams Razor said:
Having yesterday been given an pristine Ever Ready 1912 in the original box still with the instruction leaflet by Dave a very kind member of TSR, I couldn't wait to have a shave with it this morning. Was just a little nervous of how it would shave, if I would end up with a bloodbath! What can I say... An epiphany! Will I ever want to go back to DE shaving??? So it's welcome to the world of SE shaving for me, having just dipped my toe in the water so to speak. To quote a character from Wind in the Willows....."It's the only thing, poop poop"
Once again, a big thank you to Dave.

Movement in stillness !

Im loving using my 1912. Great little shavers aren't they. Having had my se maybe two months, its all that I have used so far. I've been pretty good, only bought 3 other se's since.

Dharte001 said:
So glad u enjoyed it Dave. I stumbled upon SE razors and have never looked back. I think u have been bitten by the bug officially. It does take a bit of getting used to and the sound the blade makes is amazing.

Bitten by the bug = doomed.... Well my bank balance anyway.

So, where do I go from here gentlemen?......

wazza said:
Im loving using my 1912. Great little shavers aren't they. Having had my se maybe two months, its all that I have used so far. I've been pretty good, only bought 3 other se's since.
The outlook doesn't look good for me then. Hope SWMBO understands... Eek!

Back
Top Bottom