First SE shave

pem

Flabbergasted is the word, landed a couple of Ever Readies off a member and had a go tonight, what an incredible shave, very tactile response from the razor and the sound!

Makes me wonder why you would bother with any other razor other than for the variety, thy are simply shaving machines, God knows how old mine are, im guessing 1930's, really impressed, just ordered 100 blades and will be using them on a regular basis. Old school rocks!

pem said:
Flabbergasted is the word, landed a couple of Ever Readies off a member and had a go tonight, what an incredible shave, very tactile response from the razor and the sound!

Makes me wonder why you would bother with any other razor other than for the variety, thy are simply shaving machines, God knows how old mine are, im guessing 1930's, really impressed, just ordered 100 blades and will be using them on a regular basis. Old school rocks!

Ssshhh... This is a well kept secret! Most folk are content with a DE razor, lets keep this to ourselves, right? LOL

Re: RE: First SE shave

StephenShave said:
pem said:

Ssshhh... This is a well kept secret! Most folk are content with a DE razor, lets keep this to ourselves, right? LOL

You damn enablers....... #starts looking for SE's

are you guys talking about something like this? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ever-Ready-English-Vintage-Razor-Patented-1912-/201049532368?pt=UK_Collectables_Barber_Shop_Collectables_LE&hash=item2ecf7c67d0

I'm also a big fan. Do find myself reaching for the Progress for under the nose and around my mouth as just can't manoeuver the larger head properly to get all the stragglers!

But does seem to give a great shave even after the first pass.

Curious to try the Cobra too now although I can't bring myself to part with the cash required for them! Maybe later in the year!

Back
Top Bottom