First Schick Injector shave.

Picked up a nice ladies injector from the bay, the other day. (L2 or M22, can't remember, at the mo)

Today was my first use. Used a Personna blade and Palmolive soap. I need to get my technique right, but I managed an almost BBS... apart from my usual problem areas, which were far better than usual.

I had to make several passes, which is usual, given rosettes and so forth. My beard can be such a bats-rad. I usually leave 2 clear days between shaves, due to some dermatitis, which has flared up with this heat, but I may try Monday and see if anything improves.

I finished with another shot of the LEA aftershave balm sample. Lovely.

Apart from the issues above, I'm really chuffed with the shave. It's way better than any shave I've had with a DE and didn't threaten to peel me, like my Gem-style razor did.

The ultimate test: my lass loves the LEA and called me silky smooth and, err... sexy. :blush:

I think my DEs may be on extended leave, if this improves.[/font]

frjack said:
Picked up a nice ladies injector from the bay, the other day. (L2 or M22, can't remember, at the mo)

Today was my first use. Used a Personna blade and Palmolive soap. I need to get my technique right, but I managed an almost BBS... apart from my usual problem areas, which were far better than usual.

I had to make several passes, which is usual, given rosettes and so forth. My beard can be such a bats-rad. I usually leave 2 clear days between shaves, due to some dermatitis, which has flared up with this heat, but I may try Monday and see if anything improves.

I finished with another shot of the LEA aftershave balm sample. Lovely.

Apart from the issues above, I'm really chuffed with the shave. It's way better than any shave I've had with a DE and didn't threaten to peel me, like my Gem-style razor did.

The ultimate test: my lass loves the LEA and called me silky smooth and, err... sexy. :blush:

I think my DEs may be on extended leave, if this improves.[/font]

Uber glasses on to find the code. I have an M22 Lady Eversharp with a funky yellow handle.

Back
Top Bottom