FAO Bikers: Cheap Harley Davidsons

Different to a Buell, this is built around a drag bike pilosophy, ie long, low and fast in a straight line. Buells are built for the twisty`s, short wheelbase and wickedly fast, still nice bikes though. Pricewise mines £10k for an `08 and I`m happy with that. Some similar bikes in different colours on 1130cc.com, all V Rods
Ollie, enjoy the MT while you have it, i want one myself but funds don`t allow just yet, maybe next year, or if a member here has one he wants to swap for my one remaining Irridium Super, (un-used). :lol:

All this talk of HDs made me think about my first:

800px-ZweiRadMuseumNSU_Quickly.jpg

And it was also responsible for my first motoring offence. I left it under an all night lit lamp post outside my house.

Next morning, a ticket: "Parking without lights"

First bike, A BSA C15. Mine arrived in a box.....fast learning curve on maintaining a bike.......... :shock: :shock:
[attachment=1]

Last bike Ducati 750GT, sold this just before being posted to germany. Mutts nuts bike but used to chew drive chains............

[attachment=0]

Had many bikes in between, Jap bikes, Brit bikes and 2 Ducati's.......most bought in bits and never had less than 2 at a time............one to ride and one to fix/work on............ :) :)

Oh yer and several Lambrettas to f*ck about on and generally wreck.......... :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• 1974-750-gt.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 15
  • C15.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom