Ever ready streamline? I think

I borrowed a family heirloom. Was my great great grandfather's apparently. No blades, but I was hoping to give it a shave. My dad wants it back however (he doesn't use it) so I'm not in for the long haul unless I really like the shave. In which case I'll have to buy my own. Any suggestions on where I can get a couple of blades.[attachment=13143]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1424636570610.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1424636570610.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 54
Not much different to DE shaving really.

The smaller the angle between the blade and your skin the smoother and less scraping will be the result, so keep the top cap almost level with your skin then move the handle down until you feel the magic. As always, no pressure needed.

The first use of an SE blade can sometimes feel aggressive so take it easy on your first use and don't judge the razor on its first use of the blade.

I would advise taking out the blade after each shave and cleaning the razor gently and wiping the blade, then air to dry separately. This is not just because "I'm OCD" but because yours is a family heirloom and you don't want anything bad happening to it rust-wise.

No more difficult than DE shaving. It looks in great shape, so count yourself lucky to be able to give it a whiz and the most important thing - enjoy using it.

Thank you for the blades jeltz. They arrived this morning. Just given it a quick spin, and wow! Aggressive, but enjoyable. Just 2 wtg passes, couple of nicks from poor angle, but nothing atrocious and still a pretty close shave. Thanks for the advice

Back
Top Bottom