Ebay Funny Description (Fat Boy)

'special interest' magazines.... They cannot be sold on Ebay for legal reasons

Which isn't true actually... if they're vintage ones over a certain age they can be sold. You just won't get away with last month's dog eared copy of "Razzle".
Type in "Mayfair" or similar and you'll see hundreds. Big collector's market.

I've heard.

Canuck said:

Which isn't true actually... if they're vintage ones over a certain age they can be sold. You just won't get away with last month's dog eared copy of "Razzle".

I've heard.

I'm not sure that I would want another man's jazz mag… It'd be a bit like getting sloppy seconds.

Lipsy

Lipsy said:
Canuck said:

I've heard.

I'm not sure that I would want another man's jazz mag… It'd be a bit like getting sloppy seconds.

Lipsy

My favourites (of all time) were the ones I found as a 13 year old boy walking home from school, discarded in the bushes.

Some people are just too picky.

Right, that's the tone lowered as far as I can manage for a Tuesday morning.

Be back later kids.

Jazz mags you say.

Trad? Bebop? Jazz is too large a genre to be served by a single publication.

"Jazz. The only form of music from which the players get more pleasure than the listeners."

Rev-O said:
Jazz mags you say.

Trad? Bebop? Jazz is too large a genre to be served by a single publication.

"Jazz. The only form of music from which the players get more pleasure than the listeners."

You have never heard me play a jam night at the local evidently, trust me. I get far more enjoyment out of it than many of the listeners.

Back
Top Bottom