Did anyone here get the EBay Personna adjustable?

:blush::mad::mad::icon_mad:
That was all set to be mine & then I got out sniped at the last (I came second).

Hopefully the winner doesn't pay for it and I get a second chance offer.

Re: RE: Did anyone here get the EBay Personna adjustable?

pedro083 said:
I think my exact words were shaves like ***t. Though I never could bare to sell it still.

Indeed "one for the connoisseur" is generally applied to mind-numbingly awful football games, typically played badly in stotting rain... like you might say it about a 0-0 game with no shots on goal at either end between the likes of Stenhousemuir & Alloa or Gateshead & Hereford.

Please explain to me, in simple terms as to one who simply does not get it, why that razor could be considered to be worth all but £110 of the hard earned.

All I can think of is rarity - I could go maybe £15 for rarity. I don't get it, can't see it. Please open my eyes to its ........... whatever it is.

Bechet45 said:
Please explain to me, in simple terms as to one who simply does not get it, why that razor could be considered to be worth all but £110 of the hard earned.

All I can think of is rarity - I could go maybe £15 for rarity. I don't get it, can't see it. Please open my eyes to its ........... whatever it is.

You got it in one, rarity! plus I like the look of it:blush:

Also when you've got all the mainstream models, the elusive ones move up the price bracket a fair bit

Jamies said:
Bechet45 said:

Also when you've got all the mainstream models, the elusive ones move up the price bracket a fair bit

As the Great Spike said, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - wash it out with Optrex!" I'm not sure what he had to say about rarity but I kinda get that.

Bechet45 said:
Jamies said:
Bechet45 said:

As the Great Spike said, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - wash it out with Optrex!" I'm not sure what he had to say about rarity but I kinda get that.

Ah, a Milligan fan!:icon_cool:

Back
Top Bottom