Cream tester pots??

There are lots of cheap creams to be had on the high street. You can get Palmolive anywhere. Superdrug stock Ingram, which is just awesome. Poundland stock Real Shave Co and Boots stock their own Cool Cologne Lather Cream and Erasmic. All of these can be had for under two quid.

The only reason I see for trying Plamolive is to go back very happy to your EJ....
EJ IMO is a high quality cream, if you want to try others variety is the spice of life but I don´t agree that something like Palmolive would be an upgrade! :eek:

Islander said:
The only reason I see for trying Plamolive is to go back very happy to your EJ....
EJ IMO is a high quality cream, if you want to try others variety is the spice of life but I don´t agree that something like Palmolive would be an upgrade! :eek:

I agree on the quality, but there isn't a lot in it and he may even prefer the Palmolive. It's certainly much better value for money that the EJ.

speedwell68 said:
There are lots of cheap creams to be had on the high street. You can get Palmolive anywhere. Superdrug stock Ingram, which is just awesome. Poundland stock Real Shave Co and Boots stock their own Cool Cologne Lather Cream and Erasmic. All of these can be had for under two quid.

I tried the real shaving co cream and it really really burnt my face to the point I had to wash the cream off and then wash my face followed my a cooling moisturiser lol

Hence why I went with Edwin Jagger as its 99.9% natural stuff.

For some reason my face tends to react with the more main stream products out there, not just shaving, but face wash/scrubs, underarm (not on my face lol) shower gels etc.

Pig Cat said:
See this thread for some reasonably priced but quality cream recommendations:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7906">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7906</a><!-- l -->

Obviously there are some pricey one too but this will give you something to compare them to once you decide to try them (and you will...... :twisted: )

What is it with you and blades pimping each others collections out all the time :p, I think you guys should just combine collections at this rate.

cozzyb said:
Pig Cat said:
See this thread for some reasonably priced but quality cream recommendations:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7906">http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtop ... f=6&t=7906</a><!-- m -->

Obviously there are some pricey one too but this will give you something to compare them to once you decide to try them (and you will...... :twisted: )

What is it with you and blades pimping each others collections out all the time :p, I think you guys should just combine collections at this rate.

I can't see 'blades' appearing on that link anywhere. :?

cozzyb said:
Weird, it quoted the wrong one.

I meant this "You could ask 'blades' to send you some"

ha

One day I'll call in the favour. Once he told me he knew Voodoo and could kill a man with just a matchstick and some stale bread. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom