Crabbtree and Evelyyn

I usually use C&E Sienna shaving products but was delighted when Mrs Abbott bought me the Windies and Lime products for my birthday. 'Dark and mysterious' as she likes to describe the product. For me it's just sumptious decadence on my face/chin.

Nomad is a knicker dampened for swmbo so I wear the EdT quite regularly and the soap and cream are in my rotation of products. She doesn't like the smell of the lime but I have the cream which I use occasionally. There other two scents aren't for me. They remind me of going to my granddads house when I was younger.

I also like there gardeners remedy hand cream works wonders once a day for me

I love the Windies Lime. The wife bought me the travel set from C&E for Xmas and it's one of may favourite scents, so much so that I went and bought the full sized shower gel and colognes.

I've also got the the same set in the Nomad but not sure about that one, love the smell of the shaving cream, but not the cologne for some reason.

Griffo said:
I've also got the the same set in the Nomad but not sure about that one, love the smell of the shaving cream, but not the cologne for some reason.
I'm the same! I think the cologne smells somehow more artificial than the soap and cream. I do still use it but only occasionally.

NotTheStig said:
Griffo said:
I'm the same! I think the cologne smells somehow more artificial than the soap and cream. I do still use it but only occasionally.

I find the EDT to smell a bit like CK1. Both Soap and cream smell nothing like it. Im not sure but they smell planty.

Back
Top Bottom