Cosmetics site taking PayPal?

Guys,

I need some help.

I would like to buy my sister some face cleansers, face and body moisturizers, etc. and having them sent over to her in Greece.

Do you know of any related U.K. site that can take PayPal? I'll try Carter & Bond, Molton Brown, etc. but I believe these don't take PayPal.
Or, alternatively, how can I convert $$$ from PayPal back to my cc?

Amazon.co.uk doesn't take PayPal, right?

Paul, shaving.ie, etc. do stock stuff for us but not for her...

Thanks.

Re: Grooming site taking PayPal?

Now that I come to think about it, I should have said "cosmetics site".

Anyway, just want to send my sis back home some goodies. Back there the stuff they have is expensive and in many instances of inferior quality compared to same brand/model available in other countries.

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cheapsmells.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.cheapsmells.com</a><!-- w -->

Do quite a large range of cosmetics and occasionally have some rare items on it.

Konstantino,

I don't think you can convert the Paypal money to your CC. You can however transfer that to your account which would take 3 days or so. I've never done it myself.

HERE

For the same reason you can add funds from your bank account to your Paypal, you can also do the reverse.

HERE

SiR-ed8 said:
Konstantino,

I don't think you can convert the Paypal money to your CC. You can however transfer that to your account which would take 3 days or so. I've never done it myself.

HERE

For the same reason you can add funds from your bank account to your Paypal, you can also do the reverse.

HERE

I've done this a few times, works like a charm & is free. (at least in France)

Max

Back
Top Bottom