Connaught Shaving

Only ever ordered two sample blade packs from Paul, one was via ebay and then directly. Both turned up sharpish (pardon the pun).

Not had the need to order anything else yet but that will change over the next few months i think.

I unknowingly bought from Paul/Connaught via eBay as he was selling the cheapest Personna blades in a small enough packsize for me to sample them out. Whilst there I also bought a styptic pencil.

Extremely fast delivery. Very pleased.

I've ordered many times from Paul, both from the Connaught website and from eBay (got some good deals on Tiger blades :icon_smile:), and the service has always been top-notch. Highly recommended!

I am also very happy with Connaught Shaving. Quick delivery, very well packaged. I ordered recently a Merkur Futur and they also sent me a 10 pack personna blades. Thumbs up!

Another very happy Connaught's customer, I've ordered from them twice now and both times the goodies have been delivered within 24 hours of placing the order.

What a company!

Am I dreaming or was there a TSR 10% off code for Connaught knocking about? I'm planning a bit of a splurge and so pricing it up compared to my other preferred supplier (giftsandcare).

Re: RE: Connaught Shaving

Burgundy said:
Am I dreaming or was there a TSR 10% off code for Connaught knocking about? I'm planning a bit of a splurge and so pricing it up compared to my other preferred supplier (giftsandcare).

There was a code but it only worked up until the end of November iirc. In the sample packs thread.

I couldn't find a working code when I ordered some bits in December.

apologies for resurrecting an old thread, but credit where credit is due.

I bought some Alt Innsbruck from Connaught, but the cap was broken and over half the stuff had leaked out. happily, one e-mail later a new bottle was on its way to me, arriving promptly and in perfect condition.

an excellent online retailer.

Back
Top Bottom