Cheap Feathers !!!

30 for £7.99 and free delivery ?!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160670896572&clk_rvr_id=289956953599

100% feedback - looks like it's the ebay outlet for Shaving-Shack.com
Think it's old stock as from June 2011 I believe the logo changed to a rectangle with a single feather. Could be an old picture, I guess.

I've ordered some anyway - will let you know how I get on. I only like the feathers and personna blades in my 30C.

Daniel.

Well they turned up today. New packaging, too.
3~4 months worth of blades for less than a pack of 3 Gillette Fusionmegafivebladepowerawesome cartridge refills that would last less than a month = good value.

Just found out I've won a puck of MWF soap too from an online shop competition.

Happy days !

Got my pack of three today too. (Our more mature members will snigger at that comment). Anyway well done Shaving Shack.

I'm not sure about Feathers, I had mega irritation (a burning red rash on the neck) in my early days with them so I gave them up, but given that it's been nearly a year I'm ready to accept that my technique was maybe at fault so only Amnesia's post made me buy a few. Okay, 30. I'll see how we get on.

Are they normally this dear? I can usually get 50 Gillettes for 6 pound!

Mark: They're blades for a double edge safety razor. You put one in your razor, shave a few times, then throw it away and put a fresh one in. You're not about to tell us all about a great new product / website that you've just found are you?

Back
Top Bottom