BT Sport

My extra £36 paid was a lot less than it would have cost to go to White Hart Lane today.

Turned on at kick off as usual. Very impressed with the commentary team. Michael Owen was excellent as back up - unlike most of Sky's equivalents who talk far too much and usually make a string of inane comments.

Great match, fair result. Rooney brilliant.

Not that I'm a football fan far from it but that top 4 in the table makes for a very exciting few months could go to anyone of those teams, but I'll hang my flag on the side with the special one Jose Mourinho coaching them to the title.

FrankieG said:
If you have BT landline and broadband is there a way to watch the programming on TV rather than on the computer?

I've only accessed it via a BT Vision Box box or Via Sky.

Just had a look for you and looks like you need either box to get it on TV. Unless how ever you access it at the moment ill output to a tv.

I love my footy, so BT Sport is great for me. Plus i'm a BT Infinity user, so it's only a couple of quid for me. Have to say i'm not really a fan of Owen as a commentator. I just think he has a monotonous voice.

^^Damn right...Fido listens to Owen with rose tinted ear drums because of his past exploits with England but I think he's a poisonous little turd.

FrankieG said:
If you have BT landline and broadband is there a way to watch the programming on TV rather than on the computer?

If you have a HDMI port on your computer and your TV Frankie you can connect, but beware you will only get a half screen. Glad I didn't have to pay a subscription. When they eventually want to charge it will be goodbye.

antdad said:
^^Damn right...Fido listens to Owen with rose tinted ear drums because of his past exploits with England but I think he's a poisonous little turd.

Right, from now on I'll pay closer attention to what's being said by young Michael and assess the need for a change of opinion!

Back
Top Bottom