Brush and Razor Stand

No idea what the quality is like, but it looks chrome plated. You'd probably throw the brush away, but the stand does look half decent, maybe for display. £5.45 delivered.

Ebay link clicky
1zwzv3p.jpg

I had one of these from the Boot Fair, cheap steel Wire stand and the bowl is too small to do anything with, can't remeber what the brush was like or what i did with it so i guess Fido has no need to worry about the competition just yet :lol: :lol: ;)

Thought it might be a little too good to be true for that price, at least as something functional. Might still be okay just for display.

How many people find a stand useful, or is it not something most of you use?

wspiral said:
Thought it might be a little too good to be true for that price, at least as something functional. Might still be okay just for display.

How many people find a stand useful, or is it not something most of you use?

Personally, never used a stand, can't see the use of one.. If you want a razor stand that can hold more than one razor, have a look at the "trodat stamp stand"

5572407_image.jpg

Probably the same price, and available in most office supply stores ;) (they come in 2 different heights apparently, so make sure it's high enough)
(or you could nick one from your local PO..:p)
I just use a soap dish, or a saucer from a coffee cup/teacup (but I'm dutch & cheap)

Max

James_uk said:
I've got two of those stands max,they're inexpensive,very useful and simply brilliant for De razors,at this moment of time I've got 14 razors standing on them :?

Can't find them online at the office supplier websites, where did you find yours? I have a feeling Mr Spiral will need one before long :D

wspiral said:
James_uk said:
I've got two of those stands max,they're inexpensive,very useful and simply brilliant for De razors,at this moment of time I've got 14 razors standing on them :?

Can't find them online at the office supplier websites, where did you find yours? I have a feeling Mr Spiral will need one before long :D

he got em off me the tight git !!!! :lol: :lol: ;)

as a PIF i Think

if you want one, get it off the bay (where i got mine)

http://cgi.ebay.com/TRODAT-ROTATING...ce_Supplies_Stationery_ET&hash=item1e60725b3e

sunburyboy93 said:
wspiral said:
James_uk said:

he got em off me the tight git !!!! :lol: :lol: ;)

as a PIF i Think

if you want one, get it off the bay (where i got mine)

http://cgi.ebay.com/TRODAT-ROTATING...ce_Supplies_Stationery_ET&hash=item1e60725b3e

Rubbish! :lol: I do recall enquiring about one and you sent me the link :lol:

Back
Top Bottom