Book on UKIP

A man goes into a book shop and asks the shop keeper for a book on UKIP.

"F*ck off, get out and don't ever come back here!" the shop keeper replies.

"Yes, that's the one", says the man...:icon_biggrin:

MarshalArtist said:
This must be a UK thing…[emoji53]

If you don't understand the joke why are you commenting on it?

Yes, it is a UK thing. UKIP stands for United Kingdom Independence Party and they want us to leave the European Union amongst other daft policies of theirs. I'm sure you must have similar bunches of buffoons over the pond.

Nico1970 said:
A man goes into a book shop and asks the shop keeper for a book on UKIP.

"F*ck off, get out and don't ever come back here!" the shop keeper replies.

"Yes, that's the one", says the man...:icon_biggrin:

Fantastic!! LMAO in the office reading this!!

Tall_Paul said:
I commented because I didn't understand, and Google failed me. I had hoped someone might elaborate.

Tall_Paul said:
Yes, it is a UK thing. UKIP stands for United Kingdom Independence Party and they want us to leave the European Union amongst other daft policies of theirs. I'm sure you must have similar bunches of buffoons over the pond.
Yes, the entire Southeast part of the country as a matter of fact. They tried it once in 1860. It didn't go so well for them at that time; yet many there still think it would be a good idea--more so since our current President is of African ancestry. [emoji53]

MarshalArtist said:
Tall_Paul said:
I commented because I didn't understand, and Google failed me. I had hoped someone might elaborate.

Tall_Paul said:
Yes, the entire Southeast part of the country as a matter of fact. They tried it once in 1860. It didn't go so well for them at that time; yet many there still think it would be a good idea--more so since our current President is of African ancestry. [emoji53]

Lol, game, set and match to you I believe sir.

rangers62 said:

Eh? I think you might be misinterpreting our exchange!

He now understands UKIP for the twats they are and has enlightened us with respect to the archaic views of some US residents.

I'd call that a win-win situation. [emoji2]

Tall_Paul said:
rangers62 said:

Eh? I think you might be misinterpreting our exchange!

He now understands UKIP for the twats they are and has enlightened us with respect to the archaic views of some US residents.

I'd call that a win-win situation. [emoji2]

Yes. I didn't know I was competing either. UKIP is apparently not newsworthy here because we never hear of it. That's probably a good thing as the last thing a group like that should have is more press coverage--or so I should think.

The only good thing about giving them more publicity is they tend to quickly tie themselves in knots.

We had a US style televised leaders debate last night and the bloke from UKIP made a reasonable point about preventing people who haven't paid into our healthcare system from coming to Britain and using it. However he then ruined the point by using as an example people who had AIDS. All the other party leaders were stood there wincing.

Back
Top Bottom