bike parts

James_uk said:
heroblob said:
No wonder it does 120mpg if it dont go. :lol:

here we go again,people are getting cocky,but mate I also got a triumph daytona 955i that can send you to next week :lol:

James_uk said:
My gilera coguar with custom paint,open pipe exhaust and me on it gets as much attention as a harley every day and yet does 120mpg

So you've gone from a £900 125cc scooter doing 120mph and asking for spare parts to owning a £9k sports bike?

...run along now the pizza's are getting cold.

James_uk said:
heroblob said:

here we go again,people are getting cocky,but mate I also got a triumph daytona 955i that can send you to next week :lol:

Sometimes James you have to expect some stick on here.........and you seem to get your fair share........ :lol: :lol:

But on a serious note, spares are available for your Gilera but some are difficult to find and command a high price. They never sold that well as they have poor reliability as far as the electrics go, (most lower end Italian bikes have the same problem). But you have to remember they are a young persons bike and most of the people on this site , if they are after a high MPG/Low speed cruiser they would go for a classic british bike (Norton, Triumph etc) or a Harley. So the chances of finding spares for yours on here are a bit remote m8.

antdad said:
James_uk said:
heroblob said:

James_uk said:
My gilera coguar with custom paint,open pipe exhaust and me on it gets as much attention as a harley every day and yet does 120mpg

So you've gone from a £900 125cc scooter doing 120mph and asking for spare parts to owning a £9k sports bike?

...run along now the pizza's are getting cold.

gettin smart yea?didn't read properly did ya? :lol: 120MPG!!!!not mph!!!wake up son!it ain't a scooter pal,scooter is for spotty teenagers,this is called a ''motorcycle'',here,have a read,it should help you understand the difference between the two mateyhttp://www.ehow.com/about_5128388_difference-between-scooter-motorcycle.html,anyway that's what the daytona is for,it'll laugh at you when u're stock in traffic and will get to a good part of 152mph(not MPG! :lol: ),gilera is my run around during weekdays to work,no pizza,got some hotdogs,come and get it :lol: next question please?

I don't believe you. You know why? Coz anyone claiming to own the sports bike you do wouldn't touch a Gilera or indeed boast about it.

It's clear that the 12" peperoni that you think you have is a just a small mushroom.

antdad said:
I don't believe you. You know why? Coz anyone claiming to own the sports bike you do wouldn't touch a Gilera or indeed boast about it.

It's clear that the 12" peperoni that you think you have is a just a small mushroom.

nah mate,it's a fat hot dog,only reason why you don't believe me is because you can't afford it :)

Back
Top Bottom